TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- GENERAL PROVISIONS
- GROUNDS FOR DATA PROCESSING
- THE PURPOSE, GROUNDS, PERIOD AND SCOPE OF DATA PROCESSING
- DATA RECIPIENTS
- DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
- FINAL PROVISIONS
- GENERAL PROVISIONS
The controller of personal data collected through mrbandit.pl website (“Website”) is VET PLANET SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ, entered into the National Court Register of entrepreneurs, Register Court: District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 14th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, with its registered office and postal address at: ul. Brukowa 36/2, 05-092 Łomianki, KRS (National Court Register Number) 0000310213, NIP (Tax Identification Number) 5272581427, REGON (National Official Business Register Number) 1415195950, share capital: PLN 50,000.00 e-mail address: [email protected], phone number: 228337446 hereinafter referred to as the “Controller”.
Contact details of the data protection Controller: Beata Laska, e-mail address: [email protected]
Personal data collected through the Website are processed by the Controller as per the applicable provisions of law, in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) – (“GDPR”). The official GDPR text: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/PL/TXT/?uri=CELEX%3A32016R0679
The use of the Website is voluntary.
- SERVICE PROVIDER – VET PLANET SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register, registry court: the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 14th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, with its registered office and postal address at: ul. Brukowa 36/2, 05-092 Łomianki, KRS 0000310213, NIP 5272581427, REGON 1415195950, share capital: PLN 50,000.00, e-mail address: [email protected], phone number: +48228337446.
- SERVICE USER – (1) natural person with full capacity to enter into legal transactions, and – in situations under conditions set forth in commonly applicable provisions – also a natural person with limited capacity to enter into legal transactions; (2) legal person; or (3) unincorporated organizational unit, granted legal capacity by the appropriate legal act; – using or intending to use Electronic Services.
- ELECTRONIC SERVICES – the following services supplied by electronic means by VET PLANET SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ through the Website:
- Contact Forms – interactive forms available through the Website, which can be used to send queries or feedback (including those concerning Products) to the Service Provider and to contact the Service Providers in matters concerning the Website operation, Electronic Services, possibilities to send requests or collaboration proposals;
- Newsletter – an electronic distribution service provided by the Service Provider through e-mail, enabling the Service Users using it to automatically receive from the Service Provider periodic contents of subsequent Newsletter issues, including in particular information about Products, updates and special offers and about the content published on the Website. The Newsletter subscription is based on the “double opt-in” model – the Service User must confirm the will to subscribe to the Newsletter by clicking a link in a received e-mail message. The Newsletter Electronic Service is supplied free of charge for indefinite period. The Service User has the possibility to unsubscribe from the Newsletter (opt out from the Newsletter) at any time and without giving a reason, by clicking the Unsubscribe button in the Newsletter or sending an appropriate request to the Service Provider, in particular through e-mail, at [email protected] or in writing at: VET PLANET SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ ul. Brukowa 36/2, 05-092 Łomianki.
- CIVIL CODE – The Polish Civil Code Act of 23 April 1964 (Polish Journal of Laws of 1964 no. 16, item 93 as amended).
- PURPOSE, GROUNDS, PERIOD AND SCOPE OF DATA PROCESSING ON THE WEBSITE
The purpose, grounds, period and scope, as well as the data recipient for the data processed by the Controller always results from actions taken by a particular Service User on the Website.
The Controller may process personal data on the Website for the purposes, based on the grounds, in periods and in within the scope as specified below:
|Purpose of Data Processing
|Legal Basis for Processing and the Data Retention Period
|Scope of Data Processing
||Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR (controller’s legitimate interest) The data are stored for the period of the legitimate interest exercised by the Controller, however not longer than the limitation period of claims against the data subject resulting from the Controller’s business activity. The limitation periods are defined by the law, in particular in the Polish Civil Code (the basic limitation period for claims related to business activity is three years).
The Controller may not process data for the purpose of direct marketing if an effective objection to such action is expressed by the data subject.
|Marketing (including Newsletter)
||Article 6(1)(a) of GDPR (consent)
The data are stored until the data subject revokes their consent for further processing of their data for this purpose.
|Full name, e-mail address
|Expressing opinion or submitting a question by the Service User through the Contact Form
||Article 6(1)(a) of GDPR The data are stored until the data subject revokes their consent for further processing of their data for this purpose.
||Full name, e-mail address
- DATA RECIPIENTS
For proper operation of the Website, the Controller needs to use third-party services (such as software provider). The Controller shall use only processors providing sufficient guarantees to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures that meet the requirements of the GDPR and protect the rights of data subjects.
The Controller shall transfer data only when necessary to fulfil a given personal data processing objective and only within the scope necessary.
The personal data of Service Users may be transferred to the following recipients or categories of recipients:
- DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
Right to access, rectification, limiting, removal or transfer – the data subject has the right to request the Data Controller to grant them access to their personal data and request their rectification, removal (“the right to be forgotten”) or restriction of their processing, as well the right to object to processing and to have the data transferred. Detailed conditions of the execution of the above mentioned rights are stipulated in Articles 15–21 of GDPR.
The right to withdraw consent at any time – the data subject whose data are processed by the Controller based on consent (pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) or Article 9(2)(a) of GDPR) has the right to withdraw the consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
The right to lodge complaint to the supervisory authority – the data subject whose data are processed by the Controller has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority in the manner and by means set forth in the provisions of GDPR and Polish law, in particular the Polish Personal Data Protection Act. The supervisory authority in Poland is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
Right to object – the data subject shall have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to their particular situation, to processing of personal data concerning them which is based on point (e) (interest or public service) or (f) (controller’s legitimate interest) of Article 6(1), including profiling based on those provisions. In such a case, the controller shall no longer process the personal data unless the controller demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
Right to object to direct marketing – where personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, the data subject shall have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her for such marketing, which includes profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing.
- FINAL PROVISIONS
The Website mrbandit.pl may contain links to other websites. The Controller encourages you to review Privacy Statements relevant for those other websites upon visiting them.